Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Updates Coming Soon!


I know it's been a long time since I updated my blog, so I wanted to thank my readers - both of you - for reaching out and asking me to continue documenting my post-law journey. I'm in the process of writing some new posts and also bringing back the podcast! I'm just waiting for Amazon to send me a replacement mic since my old one bit the biscuits. I really want to provide quality content so if you have any suggestions or questions you'd like me to answer on the podcast or in a post, please let me know in the comments or via email at recovering.lawyer1@gmail.com.

In the meantime, feel free to revisit some of my favorite old posts:

Something Amazing Just Happened

The Invisible Woman

Talk to you soon...

2 comments:

  1. There are more than 2 readers of your blog. lol Will you be writing anymore? Will you be re-starting the podcast? I cannot express how much reading your blog and listening to your thoughts on your podcast resonates... (its so similar to my own experience in this same journey....it's like you're reading my mind..or reading my misery..lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for reading and for commenting! I was all set to start my podcast again and then I had to move, unexpectedly. I was going to write a post on that update today. :) My mic is in storage until the middle of July (when we finally get to move into a more permanent place) so when that happens I'll be back! I'm so glad you like reading and listening to my stuff. It really means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete