Monday, April 10, 2017

Decisions, Decisions

Apologies for not posting new chapters last week! I had some unexpected things come up. First I had to travel for work, so I was busy night and day. Then when I returned, my husband and I started talking about the future and whether we want to stay in L.A. for the next three years or start a simpler life now. It would mean giving up more money in the long-term, but it might be worth it to us.

How do you go about making big life decisions? Any advice?

I'll post new chapters Wednesday and Thursday.

Thanks for reading!!

4 comments:

  1. Strip your expenses to the bone, and save as much cash as possible. Money doesn't buy happiness, but it definitely buys choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I initially commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a
    comment is added I get 4 emails with the same comment. There has to be a
    way you can remove me from that service? Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for reading! I don't think it's possible for you to be getting these notifications you describe since you commented anonymously. I have no control over anyone's notifications and I don't keep contact info for people who comment. You can probably control your own notifications from your own account.

      Delete